Gardein is extending its presence into the soups category with its first ever lineup of soups made with delicious plant-based meat alternatives.
Designed as an alternative to traditional meat-based soups, Gardein’s new plant-based soups deliver a meaty taste despite the fact that they’re made with 100 percent vegan ingredients.
Featuring ingredients such as wholesome real vegetables and vegan broth bases, each soup’s protein source is plant-based and offers between 10 and 15 grams of protein per serving. All five soups are dairy free and egg-free, and they’re both Non-GMO Project Verified and Vegan Action Certified. And, according to a press release, they contain “no artificial preservatives or flavors, with 0mg of cholesterol.”
Here’s a closer look at the five flavors in Gardein’s new plant-based soups lineup:
- Plant-Based Chick’n Noodl’: Made with plant-based Chick’n vegan noodl’s and vegetables; 13g protein.
- Plant-Based Be’f & Vegetable: Made with plant-based be’f and country vegetables; 15g protein.
- Plant-Based Saus’ge Gumbo: Made with plant-based saus’ge, rice and vegetables; 10g protein.
- Plant-Based Chick’n & Rice: Made with plant-based chick’n, rice and vegetables; 11g protein.
- Plant-Based Minestrone & Saus’ge: Made with plant-based Italian saus’ge, vegan noodl’s and vegetables; 14g protein.
You can find the brand’s new plant-based soups at grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide in 15-oz cans for a suggested price of $2.99 each. They’re also available through popular e-commerce outlets such as Amazon.com.
Plant-Based Chicken Noodle Soup Nutritional Information
- Serving size: 1 can
- Calories: 200
- Calories From Fat: 36
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Sodium: 1050mg
- Carbs: 27g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 13g